In the past, communicating technology was limited to a few expensive, proprietary thermostats. Now, ComfortBridge™ Technology technology is installed securely in Amana® brand furnace and air handler equipment, providing you consistent, energy-efficient home comfort.
Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why an Amana® brand AMVC96 Variable-Speed Furnace strives to operate on low capacity as often and as long as possible providing quiet and highly-efficient performance compared to units containing a single speed motor.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace.
- 96% AFUE
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ Technology
- Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed Circulator Motor
- Durable silicon nitride igniter
- Two-Stage Gas Valve
- Quiet, Two-Stage, Induced-Draft Blower
- Continuous Air Circulation
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet with Durable Finish
- Thermally Insulated Cabinet