Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why an Amana brand AM9S80/AC9S80 Multi-Speed ECM Furnace is insulated for noise reduction. With a sound-isolated blower assembly and a heavy-gauge steel cabinet, it offers quiet and efficient performance compared to furnaces with single-speed motors.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace.
- 80% AFUE
- Heavy-Duty Aluminized-Steel, Dual-diameter Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Single-stage Gas Valve
- Durable Hot-surface igniter
- Quiet, Single-speed Draft Induced
- Self-diagnostic Control Bboard
- Color-coded Low-voltage Terminals
- Multi-speed ECM Blower Motor
- Heavy-gauge Steel Cabinet with Durable Baked-enamel Finish
- Foil Faced Insulated Heat Exchanger