Preventative Maintenance Plans
At Firehouse Heating & Air, we are all about transparency in work. We want our customers to get the most out of their HVAC system, and we’re willing to spill the industry secrets to see that happen.
Most people don’t realize that having your HVAC system regularly serviced on a preventative maintenance schedule can save you up to 30% on your electric bill. Because of this, we’re proud to provide an optional Preventative Maintenance plan, so that our customers can feel confident and in-control of their heating cooling equipment.
At three individually priced care packages, you will receive 2 to 4 servicing visits, detailed HVAC system inspections, complete system tune ups, priority service over non-members, access to our refer-a-friend benefit program and so much more!
By opting into one of our Preventative Maintenance Plans, you’ll see for yourself that the benefits are seemingly endless. As a Preventative Maintenance Plan member, any future service call fee is waived, including those for after hours emergency situations!
With prices starting at $10.99 a month, there is nothing to lose and so much to gain by opting in! Call us now for a full description of benefits available and most beneficial to you and your needs.
What our plans include:
- Inspect unit for proper refrigerant level and adjust if necessary
- Clean dirt, leaves and debris from inside cabinet
- Inspect base pan for restricted drain openings and remove obstructions as necessary
- Inspect coil, cabinet, and clean as needed
- Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage while lubricating as needed
- Inspect control box, associated controls/accessories, wiring and connections
- Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage
- Clean or replace air filters
- Inspect and clean blower assembly
- Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines while cleaning as needed
- Measure outdoor dry bulb temperature
- Measure indoor dry and wet bulb temperature
- Monitor gas furnace for correct line and manifold gas pressure while making adjustments as needed